Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Moko Kahaan



Published on Dec 18, 2012
Saregama is pround to present "Thagni" a true Sufi Rock album from young talented artists "Abhas & Shreyas". The lyrics are based on works of Sant Kabir.
It is a contemporary representation of the classic work of Sant Kabir that will capture the hearts of all the Kabir fans & also appeal to the younger generation.

Watch this sufi rock album song ''Moko Kahaan Doondhe re Bande'' feat. Abhas & Shreyas



Are you looking for me?
Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat.
My shoulder is against yours.
you will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine
rooms, nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals:
not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding
around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but vegetables.

When you really look for me, you will see me instantly –
you will find me in the tiniest house of time.

Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God?
He is the breath inside the breath.



- Kabir

No comments:

Post a Comment